If you have COVID-19 symptoms, questions, or concerns, call the COVID-19 Helpline: 866-216-3782
Your health and wellbeing is our top priority. Whether you are at work or at home, your safety is important to us. Marsden is committed to providing you with resources to help you during the COVID-19 crisis. These include safety tips, informational videos, resource documents, and other information that can help you and your family stay safe during this pandemic.
- Marsden Associate Communication from Guy Mingo on Vaccine Executive Order Sept 2021 – English Version
- Marsden Associate Communication from Guy Mingo on Vaccine Executive Order Sept 2021 – Spanish Version
- Marsden Associate Communication from Guy Mingo on Vaccine Executive Order Sept 2021 – Somali Version
- Revised Mask Policy
- Marsden employee vaccination status submission form
- Reopening Associate Communication | Marsden
- Letter from the CEO – English | Marsden
- Letter from the CEO – Spanish | Marsden
- Letter from the CEO – Somali | Marsden
- COVID-19 Employee Preparedness Plan | Marsden
- First Amendment to COVID-19 Preparedness Plan | Marsden
- Got Your Flu Shot? | Marsden
- ¿Ha recibido su vacuna contra la gripe? | Marsden
- Ma qaadatay tallalkaagii ifilada? | Marsden
- Flu Vaccine Information
- Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Flu Shots: Get the Facts
- Hand Hygiene | Marsden
- Stay Safe Labor Day Weekend | Marsden
- Employee Daily Self-Assessment Tool | Marsden
- Herramienta Diaria De Autoevaluación Del Empleado | Marsden
- Qalabka Is Qiimaynta Maanlinlaha Ah Ee Shaqaalaha | Marsden
- Wearing a Mask to Work | Marsden
- Usar Una Máscara Para Trabajar | Marsden
- Marsden Facial (Mask) Protection COVID-19 Use Recommendations | Marsden
- Plan de preparación COVID-19 | Marsden
- Qorshaha Diyaarsanaanta COVID-19 | Marsden
- Clean Safely with Chemicals | Marsden
- FAQ’s | Marsden
- Preguntas Frecuentes | Marsden
- COVID-19 Employee Helpline | Marsden
- Linea de Ayuda COVID-19 | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – Cleaning Teams | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – Security Teams | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – HVAC Teams | Marsden
- Mantente Seguro En El Trabajo | Marsden
- Ku Badbaadsanow Shaqada | Marsden
- How to Protect Yourself | CDC
- Coronavirus Guidance | CDC
- DIY Cloth Face Covering Instructions | CDC
- Directrices Del Presidente Sobre El Coronavirus | CDC
- CDC Ways to Protect Yourself | ASL Series
- Uso De Cubiertas De Tela Para La Cara | CDC
WHO Myth Busters
There is a lot of information circulating regarding COVID-19 and not all of it is true. The World Health Organization (WHO) has addressed several myths and facts regarding COVID-19.
- Myth Busters - Does sunbathing prevent COVID-19?
- Myth Busters - Can hand dryers kill the Coronavirus?
- Myth Busters - Are any drugs licensed to cure or prevent COVID-19?
- Myth Busters - Can the prolonged use of medical masks make you sick?
- Myth Busters - Can you recover from COVID-19?
- Myth Busters - Can the pneumonia vaccine prevent COVID-19?
We want to hear from you. If you have questions, concerns, or need help, please reach out to us. We value what you have to say. You can contact your direct supervisor, the COVID-19 Helpline (866-216-3782), our confidential OpenLine reporting line (1-888-208-2532 or online at openline.marsden.com), or you can fill out the form on this website. No matter what you need, we want to talk with you.