Your health and wellbeing is our top priority. Whether you are at work or at home, your safety is important to us. Marsden is committed to providing you with resources to help you during the COVID-19 crisis. These include safety tips, informational videos, resource documents, and other information that can help you and your family stay safe during this pandemic.
WHO Myth Busters
There is a lot of information circulating regarding COVID-19 and not all of it is true. The World Health Organization (WHO) has addressed several myths and facts regarding COVID-19.
Myth Busters - Does sunbathing prevent COVID-19? Myth Busters - Can hand dryers kill the Coronavirus? Myth Busters - Are any drugs licensed to cure or prevent COVID-19? Myth Busters - Can the prolonged use of medical masks make you sick?
- Wearing a Mask to Work | Marsden
- Marsden Facial (Mask) Protection COVID-19 Use Recommendations | Marsden
- Fireworks Safety | NFPA
- Stay Safe This 4th of July | Marsden
- COVID-19 Employee Preparedness Plan | Marsden
- Clean Safely with Chemicals | Marsden
- Symptoms of Coronavirus | CDC
- FAQ’s | Marsden
- COVID-19 Employee Helpline | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – Cleaning Teams | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – Security Teams | Marsden
- Stay Safe at Work – HVAC Teams | Marsden
- How to Protect Yourself | CDC
- Coronavirus Guidance | CDC
- DIY Cloth Face Covering Instructions | CDC
- CDC Ways to Protect Yourself | ASL Series
We want to hear from you. If you have questions, concerns, or need help, please reach out to us. We value what you have to say. You can contact your direct supervisor, our confidential OpenLine reporting line (1-888-208-2532 or online at openline.marsden.com), or you can fill out the form on this website. No matter what you need, we want to talk with you.