State-of-the-art security strategies that keep your employees and clients safe.
You might not think it smart to go looking for trouble. But it’s a better plan than waiting for trouble to come looking for you.
American Security is ready to take those steps with you.
You may know us already since we just celebrated our 40th year in business. Our security skills already serve some of the most prominent corporations, critical infrastructure, campuses, and non-profits in the nation.
But whether you’ve met us before or not, we can tell you this: we’ve seen again and again the best way to solve problems is to steer away from them in the first place. American Security is dedicated to helping you do just that.
Our team of security experts, protective agents, trainers, and evaluators are experts in personal protection, crisis management, and preparation for the risks you fear most. Our team brings skills honed in some of the most demanding environments in the nation, from the streets of Las Vegas to the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies. We’re fully licensed and have undergone some of the most rigorous professional training available today.
We adhere strictly to the law and to the same high standards of accountability that employees, clients, guests, and stakeholders expect of you. You’ll find us thorough, steadfast and discrete.
We’re ready, and you will be too. Call us.
Comprehensive, High-Quality Security Services Tailored to Your Needs.
You know the risk. You deal with it all the time. You know that some of the risks are difficult to assess and that some risks are hard to even imagine.
At Heartland Corporate Security, we’ve made careers of thinking ahead and helping our clients steer away from risks not just to their livelihood, but even their lives.
It’s your call. Our business is complex, challenging, and even dangerous – for us, that is. But for you, contacting us, talking with us in strictest confidence, and working with us, is simple.
Here’s what we do:
- Uniformed Officers
- Loss Prevention Officers
- Personal protection for executives, VIPs, and celebrities
- Secure ground transportation
- Preparation for layoffs, downsizing and other reductions in force
- Assistance with difficult or hostile terminations
- Retail, commercial and personal premises security surveys
- Security evaluations for expansions or acquisitions
- Post-incident analysis
- Post-loss analysis
- Workplace violence prevention
- Preparation for work stoppages
- Personal security awareness and self-defense measures
- Preparations for secure traveling
- Crisis management
- Retail theft prevention
- Fraud and embezzlement countermeasures
- Use-of-force defensive training, including firearms