Last Revised: 1/1/2021
Marsden Services, L.L.C. and its affiliated companies (collectively, “Company” or “we”) respect your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide on this website and all related websites linked to marsden.com by Marsden and its affiliated companies (collectively, the “Website”). Marsden does not sell your personal information.
This policy describes:
- The information we collect about you;
- How we collect that information;
- How we may use your information;
- With whom we may share the information;
- Your choices about our uses and disclosures of your information;
- Other privacy rights; and
- How you may contact us.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you so we can provide and improve our services to you and other users of this Website. We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, job title, customer or job specifications, and similar information (“personal information”). We may also collect information that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as information about your internet connection, the device you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you fill out a form on our Website to request more information about our services.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or third-party cookies.
Information Collection Technology (Cookies and Web Beacons)
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use various technologies to automatically collect information from your device that accessed the Website.
We may collect and store non-personally identifying information through cookies, log files, web beacons, and third parties to profile user activity and preferences. Information collected may include details of your visits to our Website including search queries, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. It may also include technical information about your computer and internet connection, for example, your IP address, operating system, browser type, usage details, access times, and the website address that referred you to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. The Company cannot provide any guaranties or warranties about these third parties’ use or retention of your information. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, see “How Google Uses Information From Sites or Apps That Use Our Services” on www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your information to contact you about our services and goods that may be of interest to you. Please let us know if you do not want us to contact you for this purpose. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell any personal information you submit to us to any third-party. We may disclose aggregated (non-personalized) information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information you provide or that we collect about you:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information. There are several mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Provide Personal Information. You are not required to provide information to use our Website. If you do not want the Company or its affiliates to use or store your personal information, do not submit your personal information via the Website.
- Opting Out of Promotional Offers from the Company and Its Affiliates. If you do not want the Company or its affiliates use your email address or contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by submitting your request to https://marsden.com/unsubscribe/. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of ongoing products and services or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada Residents: Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering the statutory opt-out requirements.
We Do Not Collect Personal Information About Users Under the Age of 18
This Website is meant for adults and those who have reached the age of majority as defined by the laws of their domicile. This Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Privacy Notice for California Website Visitors.
Visitors Outside the United States
We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These measures include password protection and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information and using reputable third-party vendors. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
2124 University Ave.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55104