Marsden has an established plan for helping our clients provide the healthiest facilities possible for their employees, tenants, and guests. As a facility service provider, Marsden offers our Microbial Preventative and Remediation program to help break the chain of infection and reduce the likelihood of an infection in the facilities we service. Our program is a standardized disinfecting program that focuses on touchpoint sanitation.
Through collaboration with the CDC, the WHO, and our disinfecting chemical suppliers, Marsden has established a comprehensive program that will help our clients achieve the following:
- Reduced absenteeism and subsequent sick days from associates
- Control/eliminate the spread of these microorganisms within the workplace
- Create a healthier work environment
- Potentially reduce client fiscal loss due to reduced productivity of work associates
Infections do and will occur in the workplace. No disinfecting program can ensure that no infections will occur. However, research demonstrates that a thorough program for disinfecting microorganisms from surfaces can help to break a chain of infection and mitigate the risk of infection.
Service Level Options
Our program includes CDC recommended competencies and additional Marsden processes. In order to best accommodate our clients’ needs, we have different levels of service depending on the severity and prevalence of a disease.
Level 1: Prevention
- Recommended for facilities where no known infections have occurred
- Service areas of focus are common areas, touchpoints, and entrances
- Suggested service frequency is weekly or monthly
Level 2: Confirmed Outbreak
- Recommended for facilities where isolated infections have occurred
- Service areas of focus are common areas, touchpoints, and entrances and a terminal-level disinfecting clean will be completed for all points accessible to the infected individual
- Suggested service frequency is immediately following infection confirmation and then weekly
Level 3: Confirmed Systemic Outbreak
- Recommended for facilities where numerous infections have occurred
- A terminal-level disinfecting clean will be completed for common areas, touchpoints, and entrances and all points accessible to the infected individuals
- Suggested service frequency is immediately following infection confirmation and then daily or weekly